Following are some of the success stories and testimonials we have received from our users:
I have found my job thanks to CollegeGrad.com and it is the perfect job for me. Thank you so much!
- Matt Rhodus, Staff Consultant, Yantra Corporation; graduate of Southwest Missouri State University
Without your detailed explanations and suggestions on how to prepare for interviews, I would still be searching for my first real job. I was turned down 3 times by companies where I was qualified to do the job. I was at the point of giving up. You don't know how happy I was to find your website. You have given me the opportunity of a lifetime to work for the company of my dreams. Without CollegeGrad.com, I would probably have been eaten alive by the five person interview. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart!
- Mark Pham, Milpitas, California
CollegeGrad.com is the best source of useful information available to recent grads, bar none.
- Jonas Salganik, Brooklyn, New York
Thanks to the information you provided, I was able to go to interviews calm and cool, waiting and expecting the questions you had outlined at your site. I had to make a decision between two job offers and I start next week!
- Kevin Willis, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Incredible!! The information at this site is exactly what I need, as I attend a private school that lacks the number of students needed to attract a pool of employers.
- Greg Dzurik, Nashville, Tennessee
CollegeGrad.com made the difference in getting my job offer. Because of your techniques, I stayed in touch with the company I really wanted to work for. And it turns out that the guy they originally wanted declined the offer. So I received an offer and accepted. I just wanted to thank you for the inspiring website, because I would have given up if it wasn’t for your information.
- Kendrick Glenn, Bedford Heights, Ohio
Absolutely excellent. What I have read at CollegeGrad.com has opened my eyes. I have a new sense of confidence in myself. I believe now that I have the ability to find the ‘perfect’ job.
- Ryan Redfield, Lexington, Kentucky
CollegeGrad.com is a very valuable tool that should be recommended to every college student when they step onto the college campus. I wish I would have discovered this site 4 years ago! Thank you for the knowledge!
- Kristina Dixon, University of California-Berkeley graduate, Alta Loma, California
Several of your tactics made a huge difference in my job search. I finally got a job at a CBS affiliate. So thanks to your help, I can continue my life after college.
- Mark Yost, Greenville, South Carolina
Thanks for helping me to understand what I really want for my career and then how to go after my goal.
- Tiffanie Doana, Orlando, Florida
Direct, to the point and yet very informative, with a sense of humor.
- Eloise Grams, Lakeland, Florida
When I graduated, I did not have a job lined up. I spent about a month looking before my mother stumbled upon CollegeGrad.com and told me about it. Within a month, using your techniques, I secured six interviews that resulted in two job offers (and I had to cancel three of the remaining six). The techniques presented for interviewing really gave me a lot of confidence. Thanks again.
- Mario Napoli, Clinical Programmer Analyst, Agouron Pharmaceuticals
Awesome! In fact, I would say life altering! Thank you!
- Maureen O’Brien, Glendale, Arizona
I was happy to have found CollegeGrad.com. It has helped me organize in my mind the sometimes overwhelming process of getting a job. It is the only Web site I found that met my exact needs. It covers the entire job search process instead of just one aspect or another.
- Danelle Kremer, Reston, Virginia
A great Web site, even for the international student who is looking for a job in the U.S.A.
- Satoru Kawasaki, Lexington, Kentucky
As a recent graduate of the University of Florida, this site contains all the information I that I have been looking for to improve my job hunting skills. I feel that every graduating Senior needs to visit this site so that they can find the job of their dreams. This information should be part of a college requirement course.
- Nikki Edwards, Gainesville, Florida
The best job search Web site I have seen so far. It covers all aspects of the job hunting process. But most important of all, the information is written by a person who is actually involved in the field and not by a passive observer.
- Ganapathy Raman, Knoxville, Tennessee
Your guide is the most complete, well rounded and most succinct I have ever read. Never ever give up. I was offered the position of my dreams last week. Thank you for all your advice in addition to the stories and eternal quotes!
-Charles Finkler, Washington, D.C.
A great start for college grads and entry level job seekers. It has inspired me to change some of my outdated job seeking tactics.
- Stephanie Kline, Kingmont, West Virginia
The absolute best Web site I have seen to date. Very helpful.
- Pavel Maryska, Riverside, California
The section on evaluating the job offer helped me to remain calm, cool and in control. As a result, I received vital information concerning raises and negotiated an excellent salary along with benefits!
- Sean Jackson, Lubbock, Texas
It’s GREAT!!! There are a lot of great ideas at this Web site. It also acts as a confidence builder.
- Erin Kreibich, Longmont, Colorado
Your site gives practical advice for those people who are not quite sure how to handle their first experience in job hunting (such as myself). Tips are enlightening and wonderfully detailed.
- Maria Yabes, Chicago, Illinois
My son used the information at CollegeGrad.com and secured an excellent job. I am referring my other children to it as well.
- Anna Nelson, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Kristine Alvarez, Laurel Springs, New Jersey
An extremely helpful Web site. It’s helping me get fully prepared for my job search.
- Troy Kaiser, Indiana, Pennsylvania
Your site is purely motivating. I’m really excited about beginning my job search.
- Jennifer Woolridge, Blacksburg, Virginia
Excellent! The information at this Web site should be required reading for all college freshmen!
- Andrea Mellen, Calumet, Michigan
There are tons of useful ideas that I have not found anywhere else. I am telling friends.
- Joshua Chambers, Rome City, Indiana
The most helpful Web site I’ve seen on job search. Real world examples and solutions. Thanks!
- Melanie Delouze, Richmond, Virginia
Excellent, straightforward and honest. Tells it the way it is.
- Mike Metz, Elyria, Ohio
Very informative and thoroughly explores every aspect of the job search process.
- Erica Burkes, Birmingham, Alabama
Wonderful! Finally I have some direction.
- Rachel McClary, San Antonio, Texas
An outstanding Web site. The information ranks up there with many of the great books I’ve read in college.
- Douglas Hang, El Monte, California
Inspiring and filled with easy to follow advice. I was insecure in my ability to find a job previous to finding CollegeGrad.com.
- Roel Langendoen, Camas, Washington
Very helpful. Answers a lot of questions I had in mind. The whole job search process looks more clear now.
- Gaye Karakurt, Laguna Beach, California
Fantastic! I’ve been a ‘Baby on the Doorstep’ using your techniques!
-Colton Miller, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Inspiring! Full of terrific ideas and tips! Thank you!
- Terra Lockhart, Emporia, Kansas
Great site! I bought two--one for my college grad daughter and one for myself.
- Syd Wellman, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Very insightful and a great help for college grads.
- Joyce Kitayama, Pasadena, California
Infinitely beneficial in the long run. Great, honest advice!
- Jenny Boyd, Chico, California
Seems to have many practical tips. I am telling my daughter at school about it.
-Seana Miller, Tucson, Arizona
An excellent resource for ideas and planning leading to a job!
- Steven Rosen, San Diego, California
A great push in the right direction to finding my future!
- Melissa Williams, St. Louis, Missouri
Very helpful for college grads. I have used many of the techniques. I would recommend CollegeGrad.com to every college grad.
- Dawn Ruzicka, Twin Lakes, Wisconsin
CollegeGrad.com is a must visit for every new college graduate out there.
- Rodney Devos Angeles, Milpitas, California
Wonderful! I’ve gotten some excellent ideas that will help me to stand out.
- Katie Hymans, Des Moines, Iowa
CollegeGrad.com clearly states how to stand out amongst fellow job seekers.
- Matt Sonnycalb, Bellbrook, Ohio
Very helpful and insightful with lucid and practical insider-type advice. It is wonderful to have this sort of resource!
- Rina Dorfman, Baltimore, Maryland
Unique. The suggestions are very honest. Some things at CollegeGrad.com I have not heard anywhere else.
- Matthew Creswell, Mission Viejo, California
Extremely helpful! I am taking ‘MK 481: Self-Marketing’ in the fall, and CollegeGrad.com is giving me a great head-start!
- Becca Tinik, Spangler, Pennsylvania
I love it! I would recommend it to anyone graduating from college!
- Marcie McGukin, Auburn, Alabama
There is so much useful information on just about every page!
- Mike Keil, Menasha, Wisconsin
Extremely helpful for college students and recent grads. Highly recommended.
- Andrew Mauk, Hot Springs, Arkansas
Awesome! So many great ideas. It has put me on track with my job search. Thank you!
- Melissa Hyson, Panama City, Florida
The best career hunting material I’ve every seen.
- Scott Schweizer, Stamford, Connecticut
Superb. It gives excellent detail on the behind-the-scenes viewpoint of the entry level job market. A must see site for college students.
- Dain Seale, Roanoke, Virginia
Extremely helpful. It has given me a lot of tips that I never would have thought of.
- Danielle Brecht, State College, Pennsylvania
Incredibly helpful. It has encouraged my creativity and given me ideas that I would not have thought of doing.
- Brennie Sharpe, Hillsborough, North Carolina
A huge help to my job search. It got my butt moving.
- Aimee Cronin, Canonsburg, Pennsylvania
Well organized and motivational. Extremely helpful.
- Jessica Huggins, Fox Point, Wisconsin
Very helpful and is giving me a lot of new insight on how to approach my job search.
- Clarissa Yu, Daly City, California
Very, very good. The best job search Web site I’ve ever seen. Highly practical. Thank you.
- Rich Lawson, Mountlake Terrace, Washington
Very informative. I read a lot of new ideas I have never heard before.
- Jennifer Rueger, Hampton, Virginia
Excellent Web site. It solved all my puzzles in looking for a job.
- Xueshun Teng, Harrisonburg, Virginia
A great Web site that got me thinking in a totally different way about the job search process. Thanks!
- JD Howard, Raleigh, North Carolina
Wonderful! I get more and more excited after every new technique.
- Brian Thornton, Norman, Oklahoma
A great Web site! I love the attitude and approach. Great new ideas!!
- Amy Boltinghouse, Shreveport, Louisiana
Every college Senior should have a copy as they begin their final year.
- Nadine Wedderburn, Palm Bay, Florida
A well organized Web site that contains invaluable information for students.
- Anthony Beeler, Athens, Ohio
The most informative job search tool I have!
- Jill Bates, Highland Village, Texas
The best Web site for college students and entry level job seekers that I have found.
- Robert Havlik, Bristol, Tennessee
The best job hunt guide specifically geared to college grads!! Very innovative and guaranteed to work!!
- Grace Kim, Elkins Park, Pennsylvania
The best job search Web site out there for recent college grads. I'm so glad I found this site!
- Angela Chan, Fresh Meadows, New York
The most practical, reality-based employment Web site I have found.
- Henry Gerdes, St. Louis, Missouri
Packed with useful information. It changed my perspective—even though I know that I’m good, I have to get through to hiring managers and convince them.
- Stacy Mannino, Bergenfield, New Jersey
Out of the four other Web sites I’ve visited so far, this one is by far the most useful.
- Richard Gatten, South Charleston, Ohio
Very well written and very helpful. It has given me more confidence in my job search.
- Michael Klug, West Lafayette, Indiana
After reading the information at this site, I immediately put together a brochure about myself. Going into marketing, I thought it was a great idea. The company that hired me told me that they see hundreds of resumes that all look alike and seeing my brochure was refreshing. Thanks to your innovative ideas, I got the attention we as college grads rightly deserve. These ideas work wonders! Use them wisely!
- Brian Stern, Boston, Massachusetts
All of your help and advice has been greatly appreciated! I just wanted to let you know that I just received an offer from a market research firm. I don't think I could have done it without you! Thanks for all the great support. You are the greatest!
- Angela Strickland, Houston, Texas
CollegeGrad.com has done wonders in targeting my job search and improving my self marketing.
- Graham Morin, Hanover Park, Illinois
A great reference on the do’s and don’ts when job hunting.
- Daniel D’Olive, Bronham, Texas
- Robin Michaels, Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
Super! Very impressed with your ability (and willingness) to share what you know about the job hunt. However, I must admit to mixed emotions about sharing this resource with others in the same job market!
- Larry Kinsler, Kingsport, Tennessee
The best job search website I have ever found.
- Eric Lo, Knoxville, Tennessee
I love all the tips and imaginative ideas!
- Bryanna Taube, East Lansing, Michigan
An excellent Web site. I only wish I had known about it before I graduated!
- Deirdre Phillips, Walnut Creek, California
Interesting and useful. Although I am an ‘adult’ grad, I find this Web site offers helpful advice others do not.
- Sonja Van Hoose, Fruitland, Maryland
Thank you very much for your great website. It is full of wisdom and good spirit. Because of the information at CollegeGrad.com, I had a thorough presentation for my accounting entry level job hunting. Last week I got a job offer from Ernst Young. I am very happy. CollegeGrad.com helped me get ahead of most of my classmates.
- Vivian Liu, Jackson Heights, New York
A great reference guide. I only wish I had discovered it earlier in my college career!
- Michele McAfee, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
Very informative, very helpful. I found new techniques and tips that will greatly improve my chances of being hired in the company of my choice.
- Barbara Roxas, Roseville, California
Provides much insight and useful information as opposed to the same old same old.
- Beth Beaty, Martin, Tennessee
Insprirational and unique. I feel inclined to trust the information at CollegeGrad.com and ignore the others.
- Vu Phan, Edison, New Jersey
Excellent!! The Web site presents a lot of new ideas and approaches to finding a job. I now feel more confident about my job search.
- Veronika Sonsev, Germantown, Maryland
Great advice on networking. It’s an excellent Web site. It’s really helpful for a recent college graduate like myself.
- Jaruwan Taylor, Richmond, California
Insightful, interesting, helpful, overall excellent.
- Peter Chen, Upper Darby, Pennsylvania
I have thoroughly enjoyed the information at CollegeGrad.com. It has provided me with a wealth of information and tips. Thanks!
- Angela Gustavson, Daytona Beach, Florida
I love CollegeGrad.com. It’s been very helpful in starting my hunt!
- Cheryl Liem, Hayward, California
I love and truly appreciate ALL of the information you have provided on this site! You can be assured that I will recommend your site to all of my friends/colleagues.
- Joseph Patella, Tampa, Florida
It’s a damn shame I hadn’t discovered CollegeGrad.com earlier!
- Charlene Stoy, Hooksett, New Hamphire
CollegeGrad.com has helped to calm my nerves about my upcoming graduation.
- Crystal Woodring, Marietta, Georgia
I would first like to say that I love your site. I found it very informative and extremely helpful. While I haven't found a job yet I’m a little closer today than I was yesterday.
- Charlie Hurka, Pittsburg, Pennsylvania
I really appreciated the free advice you have on this site - especially the audio-video section. Keep up the good work and thank you so much for giving me confidence about the interview process.
- Ahmed Muhsin, Ithaca, New York
Thank you guys. CollegeGrad.com has helped me a lot in my job interviews. I am currently working as a technical support for a company and I decided to write you and thank you for making CollegeGrad.com because it helped me a great deal to prepare for the interview for this job after college. Thank you again.
- Victor James, Seattle, Washington
…and many more. These are all real people, just like you, who have benefited from the information and advice found here at CollegeGrad.com.
Why is the information so helpful? Because unlike other career sites, our career information comes straight from the pages of the #1 best-selling book on college grad job search, College Grad Job Hunter. And the book was written by a real hiring manager, so you're getting the real info, straight from the source.
We wish you the very best in your job search!